Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez Fan Club

Disney'in En İyi Dostları Demi Lovato ve Selena Gomez Hakkında Her Şey!!!

AnasayfaAnasayfa  KapıKapı  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Mysterious
Tam DeLena Fanı
Tam DeLena Fanı
Mysterious

Mesaj Sayısı : 136
Puan : 259
Kayıt tarihi : 18/08/09
Yaş : 30
Nerden : İstanbul

Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene Empty
MesajKonu: Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene   Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene EmptyPaz Ağus. 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Selena Gomez shared some big news about her upcoming debut album with her Twitter followers — and even revealed the name of her new band.

"I can't wait for my record!!!" the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star tweeted. "Just [so you] know, my band name is Selena Gomez and the Scene. The title of my record is called Kiss & Tell."

Gomez also explained why she chose to name her band the Scene. "My band is amazing. I love them," she wrote. "I named my band the Scene because a lot of people are making fun of me calling me a 'wannabe scene,' so I thought I would poke fun [at] that. Can't beat 'em join 'em! Haha."

On her MySpace page, she thanked her fans for being supportive of her music career. "The fact that I can say I have a record is a dream come true to me but not possible if it weren't for you guys," she wrote. "The whole process is so much fun and very therapeutic; most of my friends are amazing musically so to step into that for a while has been an incredible experience for me."

She added that the music is "fun, energetic, empowering." "I'm still new and still figuring out where I want to be musically," she said. "But I think this is a good start ... hopefully."

Last summer, Gomez told MTV News that she planned to start a band. "I basically want to make music that is fun and that parents and kids can jump around to and have a good time to," she said. "I will be singing, and I'm learning drums and playing electric guitar."

Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene 10h7o8z
Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene A3jn6w
Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene 2mx3k3a
Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene 33lyp8n
Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene 2wohw69

İmzam ve gifim bana aittir sakın (ç)alma.

Sitenin ilk ve tek, Taylor Lautner Fanı!! Onu o kadar çok seviyorum ki!! Aşığım, aşık!! Ona dokunma!!
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Selena Gomez Names Her Band The Scene
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası